Polymeric composites of tribotechnical purpose based on fluoropolymers
The increasing of reliability of friction units in machines and mechanism is actual task. One of the methods it decisions is creation new materials of tribotechnical purpose with high level of wear resistance. The polymer and polymeric composites (PC) based on it are progressive materials for using in friction units. It has many advantages such as high level of wear and chemical resistance, low density, low prime price and oth. In this work had been created PC of tribotechnical purpose based on Teflon and silica. It had been established optimal concentration of silica in polymer matrix (10% mas.) when friction pair PC-steel had been high level of tribological properties. It had been investigated morphological of steel surface before and after wear with PC and had been established that decreasing of friction coefficient and wear is is related with creation of “antifrictional coating” on steel surface. It had been investigated influence of external factors (loading, velocity) on friction and wear of PC (90% teflon + 10% silica). It had been established that this PC can work in normal regime under loading to 2,0 MPa and velocity 1,25 м/s. With help of MathCAD had been receive mathematical formulas that describe friction and wear of PC (90% teflon + 10% silica). It had been investigated physico-mechanical and termophysical properties. It had been established that PC with silica have high level of properties if compare with initial polymer. It had been recommendation by the introduction of investigated materials in friction units of machines and mechanisms
2. The wear resistance improvement of fibre reinforced polymer composite gears / Mao K., Greenwood D., Ramkumar R. and oth. // Wear. – 2019. – Vol. 426-427. – Р.1033-1039.
3. Advanced polymeric coatings for tilting pad bearings with application in the oil and gas industry / L. Pixiang , J. L. Meyer, B. Vaezian, A. A. Polycarpou // Wear. – 2016. – Vol. 354-355. – Р.10-20.
4. Polymer Composite Materials for Friction Units of Space and Aviation Engineering / Kabat O. S., Sitar V.I., Ermachenko D.V. and so on. // System design and analysis of aerospace equipment characteristics: a collection of scientific works of the Dnipro National University named after. O. Gonchar. - 2017. - Tom. ХХІІІ. - P. 40-48. (in Ukrainian).
5. Kabat O., Sytar V., Sukhyy K. Antifrictional polymer composites based on aromatic polyamide and carbon black // Chemistry & chemical technology. – 2018. – Vol.12. – № 3. – P. 326-330.
6. Influence of operating modes on wear of parts made of polymeric-composite material / VV Aulin, O.D. Derkach, D.O. Makarenko, AV Grinkov // Problems of tribology. - 2018. Volume 90. No. 4. p. 65-69 (in Ukrainian).
7. Kabat O. S., Dusheyko MV Polymer composite materials of special purpose based on fluoroplastics // Technological systems. - 2017. - Vol. 4 (81). - P. 63-67. (in Ukrainian) [dx.doi.org/10.29010/081.8]
8. Preparation and tribological properties of hybrid PTFE/Kevlar fabric self-lubricating composites / Liu Y., Xu N., Wang Y. and oth. // Surface and Coatings Technology. – 2019. – Vol. 361. – Р.196-205.
9. A novel assembly of MoS2-PTFE solid lubricants into wear-resistant micro-hole array template and corresponding tribological performance / A.H.Wang J.Xia Z.X.Yang D.H.Xiong // Optics & Laser Technology. – 2019. – Vol. 116. – Р.171-179. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.optlastec.2019.03.033
10. Ayler R. Himiya kremnezema: Per. s angl. – M.: Mir, 1982. – 1127 s. (in Russian)
11. Sucheninov P.A., Adamenko N.A.,Sergeev D.V. Razrabotka i issledovanie kompozitsionnyih materialov dlya uplotneniy vozdushnyih porshnevyih kompressorov // Izvestiya VolgGTU. – 2009. #. 11(59). Vyip 3, S. 66-69. (in Russian).
12. Syitar V.I., Kabat O.S. Teplostoykie materialyi tribotehnicheskogo naznacheniya na osnove aromaticheskogo poliamida i dispersnyih kremnezemov // Voprosyi himii i himicheskoy tehnologii. – 2007. – #4. – S.94-98. (in Russian).
13. Beckford S., Wang Y.A., Zou M. Wear-resistant PTFE/SiO2 nanoparticle composite film // Tribology Transactions. – 2011. Vol. 54, Issue 6. P. 849-858. https://doi.org/10.1080/10402004.2011.606962
14. Kabat O.S., Syitar V.I., Mitrohin A.A. Termostoykie polimernyie kompozityi spetsialnogo naznacheniya dlya tyazhelonagruzhennyih uzlov treniya // Tehnologicheskie sistemyi. – 2017. – T. 2 (79) – S. 25-33. (in Russian).
15. Sitar V.I., Kabat O.S. Investigation of the influence of finely dispersed silica gel on the properties of aromatic phenylene polyamide // Problems of chemistry and chemical technology. - 2005. - №1. - С.199-203. (in Ukrainian).