Increase of formation efficiency of gears contact spot at electrochemical-mechanical running-in
The analysis of literature sources showed that gears are the most common types of mechanical gears. They are widely used in all branches of mechanical engineering, in particular in metal-cutting machines, cars, tractors, agricultural machines, etc. Among the many advantages of this type of gear, there are disadvantages, among which it is worth noting increased demands on precision manufacturing and Assembly, which results in a greater complexity of the collaborative process of finishing gears in view of their complicated shape and heavy-duty loads for contour and complex mode of interaction.
This makes it particularly difficult to increase the durability when running gears. They require increased surface hardness, which is associated with small contact areas (in most cases-in line) and large specific loads. Even small distortions in this case lead to a significant complication of the process of their burn-in.
The results of experimental studies have shown that for elimination of inaccuracies of form of details and errors of assembling mechanism expose to running-in which running- in of the surfaces take place. The most effective factor of acceleration of running-in is to use the combined processes at running- in surfaces. One of them is the electrochemical - mechanical running-in (ECMR)
2. Aulin, V.V. at all. Tribophysical fundamentals of increasing the reliability of mobile agricultural and motor vehicles with tribotechnical recovery technologies: monograph. Kropyvnytskyi: Lysenko V.F. 2016.
3. Aulin, V.V. Tribophysical bases of increase of wear resistance of details and working bodies of agricultural machinery. Doctor's thesis. Kirovograde. 2014 [in Ukrainian].
4. Kuzmenko A. G. Studies of non-contact interaction of lubricated friction surfaces: Monograph. / A. G. Kuzmenko, O. V. Dikha. // - Khmelnitsky: KhNU, 2005. – 183 p. (Russian).
5. Aulin, V., Hrynkiv, A., Lysenko, S., Rohovskii, I., Chernovol, M., Lyashuk, O., Zamota, T. Studying truck transmission oils using the method of thermaloxidative stability during vehicle operation / Eastern-European Journal of Enterprise Technologies, 1 (6-97), pp. 6-12. (English).
6. Aulin, V., Derkach, O., Makarenko, D., Hrynkiv, A., Pankov, A., Tykhyi, A. Analysis of tribological efficiency of movable junctions "polymeric-composite materials - steel" / Eastern-European Journal of Enter-prise Technologies, 4 (12-100), pp. 6-15. (English).
7. Aulin, V., Hrynkiv, A., Lysenko, S., Dykha, A., Zamota, T., Dzyura, V. Exploring a possibility to control the stressed-strained state of cylinder liners in diesel engines by the tribotechnology of alignment / East-ern-European Journal of Enterprise Technologies, 3 (12-99), pp. 6-16. (English).
8. Aulin, V., Hrinkiv, A., Dykha, A., Chernovol, M., Lyashuk, O., Lysenko, S. Substantiation of diagnostic parameters for determining the technical condition of transmission assemblies in trucks / Eastern-European Journal of Enterprise Technologies, 2 (1-92), pp. 4-13. (English).
9. Alekseev V. P. Electrochemical-mechanical macro-running-in of parts /V. P. Alekseev. // Mono-graph-Lugansk: Elton-2, 2011. – 204p. (Russian).
10. Aulin, V.V., Lysenko, S.V. Physico-technological principles of increasing the reliability of tribosystems of diesels of mobile agricultural machinery. ZhNAEU Bulletin: scientific and theoretical collection, 2014. issue. № 2(45), T. 4, part II. 56-68 [in Ukrainian].
11. Aulin, V.V., Zamota, T.N., Lysenko, S.V. Improving the operational wear resistance of machine parts by their tribotechnical restoration and management of running-in processes. MOTROL. Commission of Motorization and Energetics in Agriculture, 2016. Vol.18, No.2, 89-96 [in Russian].
12. Aulin, V.V., Zamota, T.N. The development of the area of the contact spot during macroprocessing of friction surfaces. Problems of tribology, 2012. №1, 9-13 [in Russian].
13. Aulin, V.V., Zamota, T.N., Lysenko, S.V. Improving the longevity of mobile agricultural and motor vehicles with tribotechnologies of running-in of the main interfaces of engine parts. Technical service of agro-industrial, forestry and transport complexes, 2017. №8, 55-68 [in Russian].
14. Aulin V.V. The effectiveness of the method of ECMR to eliminate various macrogeometric deviations mates parts at production and repair / V.V. Aulin, T.N. Zamota, M.I.Chernovol // Bulletin of the engineering Academy of Ukraine. – 2015. – №4. – P. 168-174. (English).
15. Aulin, V.V., Kuzyk, O.V. Changing the state of friction zones of machine parts and the dynamic tribomateriality of their surface layers. Collection of scientific works of Kirovohrad National Technical University. Engineering in agricultural production, industry engineering, automation. 2013. Issue 26, 32-40 [in Ukrainian].
16. Aulin, V.V., Lysenko, S.V., Zamota, T.M. Reduction of mechanical losses in the main conjugations of the details of the MSCM and MV diesels with tribotechnology of restoration. Scientific Bulletin of the National University of Life and Environmental Sciences of Ukraine. Ser.: APC Engineering and Energy, 2017. Issue 262, 211-227 [in Ukrainian].
17. Zamota T. N. Control of the processes of running-in of the main conjugations of machine parts in the manufacture and repair: Monograph. / T. N. Zamota, V. V. Aulin. - Kirovograd: Publisher Lysenko V. F.-2015. - 304 p. (Russian).
18. Aulin, V.V., Lysenko, S.V., Kuzyk, O.V., Zhylova, I.V. Fizyko-mezomekhanichnyi pidkhid do vyiavlennia kharakteru znoshuvannia spriazhen detalei silskohospodarskoi i avtotransportnoi tekhniky. Problems of tribology, 2017. № 4, 82-86 [in Ukrainian].
19. Aulin, V.V. et al. Possibilities of tribotechnical restoration technologies to improve the durability and durability of the conjugations of vehicle parts. Modern technologies in mechanical engineering and transport: scientific journal,. 2018. №1(10), 5-11 [in Ukrainian].
20. Zamota T.N. Electrochemical basis of the process macrorunning-in of flat friction surfaces at ECMR(G). / T.N. Zamota. // Problems of tribology. International scientific journal. – Khmelnitsky National University. – 2011. - №4.- P.56-61. (Russian).
21. Aulin, V.V., Lysenko S.V., Bilyk A.P. Tribophysical and physico-technological substantiation of combined functionally directed strengthening and modification of parts and working bodies of the SGT. Design, production and operation of agricultural machines: National interagency scientific and technical collection, 2014. Vol. 44, 92-103 [in Ukrainian].