The influence of auger wear on the parameters of the dehydration process of solid waste in the garbage truck
The article is dedicated to the study of the influence of auger wear on the parameters of the dehydration process of municipal solid waste in the garbage truck. An improved mathematical model of the drive operation of dehydration of solid waste in the garbage truck is proposed, which takes into account the wear of the auger and allowed to numerically determine the dynamics of the drive during start-up. It was also established that increasing wear of the auger, the pressure of the working fluid at the inlet of the hydraulic motor rises, and the angular velocity and speed of the auger is significantly reduced. The research of this mathematical model was carried out using the numerical Runge-Kutta-Felberg method of the 4th order with a variable integration step. By means of the method of regression analysis, the power dependencies of the change of nominal values of pressures at the inlet of the hydraulic motor, angular velocity and speed of rotation of the auger from the value of its wear are determined. The last-mentioned dependence defines the detuning from the optimal speed of the auger during its wear and is used to determine the energy consumption of dehydration of solid waste, taking into account the wear of the auger. It is established that the wear of the auger by 1000 mm leads to an increase in the energy consumption of dehydration of solid waste by 11.6%, and, therefore, also leads to an increase of the cost of the process of their dehydration in the garbage truck. It was also established the expediency of further research to determine the appropriate material of the auger and the ways to increase its wear resistance.
2. Kaplun V.G., Gonchar V.A., Matviishin P.V. (2013) Pidvyshchennya znosostiykosti shneka ta tsylindra ekstrudera pry pidhotovtsi kombikormiv dlya tvaryn iz domishkamy mineralʹnoho saponitu [Improving the wear resistance of the auger and extruder cylinder in the manufacture of animal feed with impurities of the mineral saponite]. Visnyk Khmelʹnytsʹkoho natsionalʹnoho universytetu, 5, 7-11.
3. Cymbal B.M. (2017) Pidvyshchennya znosostiykosti shnekovykh ekstruderiv dlya vyrobnytstva palyvnykh bryketiv u kyslotnykh ta luzhnykh seredovyshchakh [Increasing the wear resistance of auger extruders for the production of fuel briquettes in acidic and alkaline environments]: abstract dis. … cand. tech. sciences: 05.02.04 – Friction and wear in machines, Kharkiv, 20.
4. Trifonov G.I. (2019) Abrazyvnyy znos i faktory, shcho vyznachayutʹ znosostiykistʹ robochykh poverkhonʹ shnekiv transportuyutʹ konveyeriv [Abrasive wear and factors determining the wear resistance of the working surfaces of the conveyor conveyor augers]. Nauka ta innovatsiyi – suchasni kontseptsiyi: Proceedings of the International Scientific Forum – Moscow: Infinity Publishing House, Vol. 1, 121-124.
5. Zhachkin S.Y., Trifonov G.I. (2017) Vplyv plazmovoho napylennya kompozytsiynykh poroshkovykh materialiv na znosostiykistʹ detaley mashyn [Influence of plasma spraying of composite powder materials on the wear resistance of machine parts]. Master's Journal, № 1, 30-36.
6. Hevko R.B., Zalutskyi S.Z., Hladyo Y.B., Tkachenko I.G., Lyashuk O.L., Pavlova O.M., ... & Dobizha N.V. (2019). Determination of interaction parameters and grain material flow motion on screw conveyor elastic section surface. INMATEH-Agricultural Engineering, 57 (1).
7. Eremenko O.I., Vasilenkov V.E., Rudenko D.T. (2020) Doslidzhennya protsesu bryketuvannya biomasy shnekovym mekhanizmom [Investigation of the process of biomass briquetting by auger mechanism]. Inzheneriya pryrodokorystuvannya, 3 (17), 15-22.
8. Orisaleye J.I., Ojolo S.J., Ajiboye J.S. (2019) Pressure build-up and wear analysis of tapered screw extruder biomass briquetting machines. Agricultural Engineering International: CIGR Journal, 21 (1), 122-133.
9. Tataryants M.C., Zavynskyy C.S., Troshyn A.D. (2015). Rozrobka metodyky rozrakhunku navantazhenʹ na shnek i enerhovytrat shnekovykh presiv [Development of a method for calculating auger loads and energy consumption of auger presses]. ScienceRise, 6 (2), 80-84.
10. Demirci A., Teke I., Polychronopoulos ND, Vlachopoulos J. (2021) The Role of Calender Gap in Barrel and Screw Wear in Counterrotating Twin Screw Extruders. Polymers, 13 (7), 990.
11. Berezyuk O.V. (2018) Eksperymentalʹne doslidzhennya protsesiv znevodnennya tverdykh pobutovykh vidkhodiv shnekovym presom [Experimental study of solid waste dehydration processes by auger press]. Visnyk Vinnytsʹkoho politekhnichnoho instytutu, № 5, 18-24.
12. Berezyuk O.V. (2020) Metodyka inzhenernykh rozrakhunkiv parametriv obladnannya dlya znevodnennya TPV u smittyevozi [Method of engineering calculations of parameters of equipment for dehydration of solid waste in the garbage truck]. Visnyk Vinnytsʹkoho politekhnichnoho instytutu, № 2, 73-81.
13. Koryagin S.V., Yakovlev A.A. (2016) Porivnyalʹnyy analiz metodiv intehruvannya z plavayuchym krokom [Comparative analysis of floating-step integration methods]. Cloud of science, 3 (1).
14. Chatterjee S., Hadi A.S. (2015) Regression n analysis by example. John Wiley & Sons.
15. Berezyuk O.V. (2014) Vstanovlennya rehresiy parametriv zakhoronennya vidkhodiv ta potreby v ushchilʹnyuvalʹnykh mashynakh na osnovi komp'yuternoyi prohramy [Establishment of regressions of waste disposal parameters and the need for sealing machines based on the computer program "RegAnaliz"]. Visnyk Vinnytsʹkoho politekhnichnoho instytutu, 1, 40-45.