Regression analysis of the influence of auger surface hardness on its wear during dehydration of solid waste in a garbage truck
The article is dedicated to the study of the influence of the surface hardness of the auger on its wear during dehydration of solid waste in the garbage truck. Using the method of regression analysis, the logarithmic dependencies of auger wear depending on the hardness of its surface for different values of the friction path are determined. Graphical dependences of augur wear depending on the hardness of its surface for different values of the friction path are made up, and it confirms sufficient convergence of the obtained dependencies. Carried out additional regression analysis allowed to obtain the dependence of wear of the auger depending on the hardness of its surface and the friction path, which showed that during two weeks of operation and wear of the auger during dehydration of solid waste in the garbage truck increasing the surface hardness of the auger from 2310 MPa to 10050 MPa reducing the rate of growth of energy consumption of solid waste dehydration from 16.7 % to 1.5 %, and, consequently, to reduce the cost of the process of their dehydration in the garbage truck. The graphical dependence of the reduction of energy consumption of dehydration of solid household waste due to the increase in the hardness of the auger surface during its two-week wear is presented. It was established the expediency of further research to determine the rational material of the auger and ways to increase its wear resistance
2. Dykha O.V. (2018) Rozrakhunkovo-eksperymentalni metody keruvannya protsesamy hranychnoho zmashchuvannya tekhnichnykh trybosystem: monohrafiya. [Computational and experimental methods for controlling the processes of maximum lubrication oftechnical tribosystems: a monograph.] Khmelnytsʹkyi: KHNU
3. Kaplun V.H., Honchar V.A, Matviishin P.V (2013) Pidvyshchennya znosostiykosti shneka ta ekstrudera pry vyhotovlenni kormiv dlya tvaryn iz domishkamy mineralnoho saponitu. [Improving the wear resistance of the auger and extruder cylinder in the manufacture of animal feed with impurities of the mineral saponite]. Visnyk of Khmelnytsky National University, 5, 7-11.
4. Trifonov G.I. (2019) Abrazyvnyy znos i faktory, shcho vyznachayutʹ znosostiykistʹ robochykh poverkhonʹ shnekiv transportuyutʹ konveyeriv [Abrasive wear and factors determining the wear resistance of the working surfaces of the conveyor conveyor augers]. Nauka ta innovatsiyi – suchasni kontseptsiyi: Proceedings of the International Scientific Forum – Moscow: Infinity Publishing House, Vol. 1, 121-124.
5. Cymbal B.M. (2017) Pidvyshchennya znosostiykosti shnekovykh ekstruderiv dlya vyrobnytstva palyvnykh bryketiv u kyslotnykh ta luzhnykh seredovyshchakh [Increasing the wear resistance of auger extruders for the production of fuel briquettes in acidic and alkaline environments]: abstract dis. … cand. tech. sciences: 05.02.04 – Friction and wear in machines, Kharkiv, 20.
6. Hevko R.B., Zalutskyi S.Z., Hladyo Y.B., Tkachenko I.G., Lyashuk O.L., Pavlova O.M., ... & Dobizha N.V. (2019). Determination of interaction parameters and grain material flow motion on screw conveyor elastic section surface. INMATEH-Agricultural Engineering, 57(1).
7. Zhachkin S.Y., Trifonov G.I. (2017) Vplyv plazmovoho napylennya kompozytsiynykh poroshkovykh materialiv na znosostiykistʹ detaley mashyn [Influence of plasma spraying of composite powder materials on the wear resistance of machine parts]. Master's Journal, № 1, 30-36.
8. Orisaleye J.I., Ojolo S.J., Ajiboye J. S. (2019) Pressure build-up and wear analysis of tapered screw extruder biomass briquetting machines. Agricultural Engineering International: CIGR Journal, 21(1), 122-133.
9. Eremenko O.I., Vasilenkov V.E., Rudenko D.T. (2020) Doslidzhennya protsesu bryketuvannya biomasy shnekovym mekhanizmom [Investigation of the process of biomass briquetting by auger mechanism]. Inzheneriya pryrodokorystuvannya, 3 (17), 15-22.
10. Demirci A., Teke I., Polychronopoulos N. D., Vlachopoulos J. (2021) The Role of Calender Gap in Barrel and Screw Wear in Counterrotating Twin Screw Extruders. Polymers, 13(7), 990.
11. Tataryants M.C., Zavynskyy C.S., Troshyn A.D. (2015). Rozrobka metodyky rozrakhunku navantazhenʹ na shnek i enerhovytrat shnekovykh presiv [Development of a method for calculating auger loads and energy consumption of auger presses]. ScienceRise, 6 (2), 80-84.
12. Berezyuk O.V. (2018) Eksperymentalʹne doslidzhennya protsesiv znevodnennya tverdykh pobutovykh vidkhodiv shnekovym presom [Experimental study of solid waste dehydration processes by auger press]. Visnyk Vinnytsʹkoho politekhnichnoho instytutu, № 5, 18-2413.
13. Bereziuk O.V., Savulyak V.I., Kharzhevskyi V.O. (2021) The influence of auger wear on the parameters of the dehydration process of solid waste in the garbage truck. Problems of Tribology, No 26(2/100), 79-86.
14. Chatterjee S., Hadi A.S. (2015) Regression analysis by example. John Wiley & Sons.
15. Berezyuk O.V. (2015) Opredeleniye regressii koeffitsiyenta uplotneniya tverdykh bytovykh otkhodov ot vysoty poligona na osnove komp'yuternoy programmy "RegAnaliz". [Determination of the regression of the coefficient of compaction of municipal solid waste from the height of the landfill based on the computer program "RegAnaliz". ] Avtomatizirovannyye tekhnologii i proizvodstva, 2 (8), 43-45