Research of the impact of carbon content in the auger material on its wear during dehydration in the solid waste garbage truck through regression analysis
The article is devoted to the study of the influence of carbon content in the auger material on its wear during dehydration of municipal solid waste in the garbage truck. Using the method of regression analysis, the hyperbolic regularities of screw wear depending on the carbon content in its material for different values of the friction path were determined. Graphical dependences of auger wear were constructed, depending on the carbon content in its material for different values of the friction path, which confirms the sufficient convergence of the obtained patterns. Carrying out additional regression analysis allowed to obtain the pattern of wear of the auger, depending on the carbon content in its material and the friction path, which established the following. After two weeks of operation and wear of the auger during the dewatering of solid waste in the garbage truck, increasing the carbon content in the auger material from 0.2% to 2.1% leads to a decrease in the energy intensity of dehydration of solid waste from 19.6% to 4.4 %, which makes the process of dehydration in the garbage truck cheaper. The graphical dependence of the reduction of energy consumption of dehydration of solid household waste due to increased carbon content in the auger material during its two-week wear is presented. The practicality of further research is to determine the rational material of the auger and ways to increase its wear resistance
2. Dykha O.V. (2018) Rozrakhunkovo-eksperymentalni metody keruvannya protsesamy hranychnoho zmashchuvannya tekhnichnykh trybosystem: monohrafiya. [Computational and experimental methods for controlling the processes of maximum lubrication oftechnical tribosystems: a monograph.] Khmelnytsʹkyi: KHNU
3. Kaplun V.H., Honchar V.A, Matviishin P.V (2013) Pidvyshchennya znosostiykosti shneka ta ekstrudera pry vyhotovlenni kormiv dlya tvaryn iz domishkamy mineralnoho saponitu. [Improving the wear resistance of the auger and extruder cylinder in the manufacture of animal feed with impurities of the mineral saponite]. Visnyk of Khmelnytsky National University, 5, 7-11.
4. Trifonov G.I. (2019) Abrazyvnyy znos i faktory, shcho vyznachayutʹ znosostiykistʹ robochykh poverkhonʹ shnekiv transportuyutʹ konveyeriv [Abrasive wear and factors determining the wear resistance of the working surfaces of the conveyor conveyor augers]. Nauka ta innovatsiyi – suchasni kontseptsiyi: Proceedings of the International Scientific Forum – Moscow: Infinity Publishing House, Vol. 1, 121-124.
5. Cymbal B.M. (2017) Pidvyshchennya znosostiykosti shnekovykh ekstruderiv dlya vyrobnytstva palyvnykh bryketiv u kyslotnykh ta luzhnykh seredovyshchakh [Increasing the wear resistance of auger extruders for the production of fuel briquettes in acidic and alkaline environments]: abstract dis. … cand. tech. sciences: 05.02.04 – Friction and wear in machines, Kharkiv, 20.
6. Hevko R.B., Zalutskyi S.Z., Hladyo Y.B., Tkachenko I.G., Lyashuk O.L., Pavlova O.M., ... & Dobizha N.V. (2019). Determination of interaction parameters and grain material flow motion on screw conveyor elastic section surface. INMATEH-Agricultural Engineering, 57(1).
7. Zhachkin S.Y., Trifonov G.I. (2017) Vplyv plazmovoho napylennya kompozytsiynykh poroshkovykh materialiv na znosostiykistʹ detaley mashyn [Influence of plasma spraying of composite powder materials on the wear resistance of machine parts]. Master's Journal, № 1, 30-36.
8. Orisaleye J.I., Ojolo S.J., Ajiboye J. S. (2019) Pressure build-up and wear analysis of tapered screw extruder biomass briquetting machines. Agricultural Engineering International: CIGR Journal, 21(1), 122-133.
9. Eremenko O.I., Vasilenkov V.E., Rudenko D.T. (2020) Doslidzhennya protsesu bryketuvannya biomasy shnekovym mekhanizmom [Investigation of the process of biomass briquetting by auger mechanism]. Inzheneriya pryrodokorystuvannya, 3 (17), 15-22.
10. Demirci A., Teke I., Polychronopoulos N. D., Vlachopoulos J. (2021) The Role of Calender Gap in Barrel and Screw Wear in Counterrotating Twin Screw Extruders. Polymers, 13(7), 990.
11. Tataryants M.C., Zavynskyy C.S., Troshyn A.D. (2015). Rozrobka metodyky rozrakhunku navantazhenʹ na shnek i enerhovytrat shnekovykh presiv [Development of a method for calculating auger loads and energy consumption of auger presses]. ScienceRise, 6 (2), 80-84.
12. Berezyuk O.V. (2018) Eksperymentalʹne doslidzhennya protsesiv znevodnennya tverdykh pobutovykh vidkhodiv shnekovym presom [Experimental study of solid waste dehydration processes by auger press]. Visnyk Vinnytsʹkoho politekhnichnoho instytutu, № 5, 18-24.
13. Bereziuk O.V., Savulyak V.I., Kharzhevskyi V.O. (2021) The influence of auger wear on the parameters of the dehydration process of solid waste in the garbage truck. Problems of Tribology, No 26(2/100), 79-86.
14. Bereziuk O.V., Savulyak V.I., Kharzhevskyi V.O. (2021) Regression analysis of the influence of augersurface hardness on its wear during dehydration of solid waste in a garbage truck. Problems of Tribology, No 26(3/101), 48-55.
15. Chatterjee S., Hadi A.S. (2015) Regression analysis by example. John Wiley & Sons.