Instructions for Authors
In order to publish an article in the journal authors should submit it by e-mail.
Text of an article should be laid out on A4 format (210 x 297 mm) page with the following margins set: left and right – 2.0 cm, top and bottom – 2.5 cm. Use the font Times New Roman throughout, single-spacing, 10-point type and 1.0 cm indention for body text. Use lower-case bold 14-point type for headings. Put subheadings in bold.
– Universal Decimal classification index (in the upper left corner).
– Initials and surnames of all authors (no more than 4 people) and the article title (up to 10 words) in Ukrainian, Russian and English (one-column format).
– Abstract (200–300 words, only commonly accepted terminology) in Englishshould be structured and contain the following elements: purpose, methodology, findings, originality, practical value, keywords (6–8 words), one-column format. The abstract should not repeat the heading of the article.
– Body text.
– Reference list.
– Abstracts and keywords (up to 6–8words) in English, Ukrainian (or Russian) languages;
Each article should include the following sections:
– An introduction, indicating article’s scientific problem.
– An analysis of the recent research and publications.
– Unsolved aspects of the problem.
– Objectives of the article.
– Presentation of the main research and explanation of scientific results.
– Research conclusions and recommendations for further research in this area.
– The title and number of the project in terms of whichthe presented results were obtained and Acknowledgements to the organizations and/or people contributing to or sponsoring the project (at the discretion of the author)
The recommended length of articles (including text, tables, and figures) is 6–9 pages. Figures should not exceed 25 % of length of an article. The text should be laconic, and should not contain duplicated information. No running titles and section brakes should be applied in the file.
Figuresmust be provided both in color and grayscale. They must be included in the text after corresponding references and given as separate files TIFF, JPG. EPS (300 dpi). The preferable width for the figures is 8.15 cm; not more than 17 cm for maps, charts, etc. All figures should be placed within the text, not in tables. Lettering, lines and symbols must be readable. Captions under the figures should contain order number and description of the figure and should be put in Italics. Placing the figure numbers and captions inside figures is not allowed.
Equationsshould be entered using Microsoft Word for Windows Editor plug-in or Microsoft Equation, 10-point type. The equations sited in the text are to be numbered in order of their appearance in the text (number in brackets with right justify). Equations should be column width (<8 cm). Long formulas should be divided into parts of 8 cm width. Before and after each formula there should be one empty line. Physical quantities should be measured in SI units. An integer part should be separated from a decimal by a dot.
Tablesmust be in portrait orientation, have titles and be numbered. Preferably tables should not exceed 1 page in length; width should make 8.15 cm or 17 cm. It is recommended to use 8–9-point type (not smaller than 6-point type for big data).
References(no more than 15 items, no more than 20% of self-citations) should be listed in the order of appearance in the text of the article. The in-text references should be given in square brackets.
Also the author should submit the following data about all authors of the article: surname, name and patronymic, academic degree, academic rank, place of employment (complete name of organization), position, city, country, phone number, e-mail and authors' ORCID identifier, in a separate file in English, Ukrainian and Russian (one-column format, comma-separated).
Payment for the publication of articles in the journal is not charged