The study of surface roughness in the process of finishing anti-friction non-abrasive treatment
An analysis of the literature on the formation of an antifriction coating by finishing anti-friction non-abrasive treatment showed that surface roughness can be the main criterion for assessing the quality of the applied skin. In this regard, the main regularities of changes in the roughness of the surface layer treated with FANT have been established in the work.
The surface treated with the friction-mechanical method FANT was studied on special samples of gray cast iron SCh20 made in the form of disks, and brass L63 was used as the material of the antifriction coating. Since the microrelief of the initial surface significantly affects the continuity of the antifriction coating, the surface roughness was determined before and after coating by the friction-mechanical FANT method taking into account the processing regimes. Studies have shown that the application of anti-friction coatings FANT can improve the quality of the surface, significantly reducing its roughness due to the mashing of brass in the cavities of the surface roughness, as well as partial crushing and smoothing of microroughness combs. The results obtained make it possible to predict and control when applying FANT antifriction coatings such an important geometric parameter of the surface layer as roughness, which largely determines the quality of the processed surface.
2. Lyashenko, B.A., Solovyh, E.K., Mirnenko, V.I. et al. Optimization of coating technology according to the criteria of strength and wear resistance. Kiev, Ukraine: NAS of Ukraine, IPP named after Pisarenko G.S., 2010, p. 193. [Russian]
3. Chernovol, M.I., Shepelenko, I.V. Methods of forming antifriction coatings on metal friction surfac-es. Collection of scientific papers of Kirovograd National Technical University “Engineering in agricultural pro-duction, industry engineering, automation”, 2012, Issue 25 (1), pp. 3-8. [Russian]
4. Ragutkin, A.V., Sidorov, M.I., Stavrovskij, M.E. Some Aspects of Antifriction Coatings Application Efficiency by Means of Finishing Nonabrasive Antifriction Treatment. Journal of Mining Institute 236, рр. 239−244. [English]
5. Balabanov, V.I., Bolgov, V.Ju., Ishhenko, S.A. Friction application of nanoscale antifriction coatings on parts. Nanotechnology, ecology, production 1(3), pp. 104−107. [Russian]
6. Pogonyshev, V.A., Panov, M.V. Theoretical and experimental basis for increasing the wear resistance of machine parts. Mechanics and physics of processes on the surface and in contact of solids, parts of technological and energy equipment 4, рр. 78−84 (2011). [Russian]
7. Bersudskij, A.L.: The mechanism of formation of antifriction coatings during hardening treatment. VESTNIK of Samara University. Aerospace and Mechanical Engineering 2(10), pp. 81−84. [Russian]
8. Sulima, A.M., Shulov, V.A., Yagodkin, Yu.D. Surface layer and performance of machine parts. Mos-cow, Russia: Mechanical Engineering, 1988, p. 240. [Russian]
9. GOST 2789-73 (ST SEV 638-77). Surface roughness. Moscow, Russia: USSR State Committee for Standards, 1981. [Russian]
10. Prikhodko, V.M., Medelyaev, I.A., Fatyukhin, D.S. Formation of operational properties of machine parts by ultrasonic methods: monograph. Moscow, Russia: MADI, 2015, p. 264. [Russian]
11. Nazarov, Yu.F., Shkilko, A.M., Tikhonenko, V.V., Kompaneyets, I.V. Methods of research and control of surface roughness of metals and alloys. Physical surface engineering, 2007, Vol. 5, No. 3-4, pp. 207-216. [Russian]
12. Zlenko, M.A., Nagaytsev, M.V., Dovbysh, V.M. Additive technologies in mechanical engineering. Moscow, Russia: NAMI, 2015, p. 220. [Russian]
13. Akulovich, L.M., Sergeev, L.E. et al. Corrosion resistance of alloy steel parts after magnetic abrasive treatment. Bulletin of Polotsk State University. Series B, Industry. Applied Science, 2018, No. 11, pp. 45-50. [Russian]
14. Kuzmenko, I.V. Restoration and hardening of rolling bearing housings by friction rubbing with copper. PhD thesis. Moscow, 2000. [Russian]
15. Chernovol, M.I., Shepelenko, I.V., Budar Mohamed, R.F. Improving the quality of finishing processing of holes. Collection of scientific papers of Kirovograd National Technical University “Engineering in agricultural production, industry engineering, automation”, 2016, Vol. 29, pp. 104-111. [Russian]
16. Shepelenko, I.V., Tsekhanov, Yu.O., Nemyrovskyi, Ya.B., Posvyatenko, E.K., Eremin, P.M. Investigation of micro-cutting in the process of finishing antifriction non-abrasive treatment. Proceedings of the IX International Scientific and Technical Conference "Progressive Technologies in Mechanical Engineering", 2020, pp. 162-164. [Ukrainian]
17. I. Shepelenko, Y. Nemyrovskyi, Y. Tsekhanov, E. Posviatenko, E. Modeling of contact interaction of micro roughness at FANT. In: I-th International scientific and technical conference «Prospects for the devel-opment of mechanical engineering and transport-2019», рр. 218−219. [Russian]
18. Shepelenko, I.V., Posviatenko, E.K., Cherkun, V.V. The mechanism of formation of anti-friction coatings by employing friction-mechanical method. Problems of Tribology, 2019, №1, рр. 35−39 [English].