Mathematical modeling of energy loss reduction in gear boxes of oil and gas technological transport
The work is aimed at solving the problem of reducing energy losses in transmission units of hoisting machines for repairing wells. Method of rapid heating and maintaining the optimal temperature in the transmission units of lifting units by using the heat of the exhaust gases was proposed. Analysis of features of a design of transmissions of lifting installations for repair of wells is carried out. Studies of viscosity-temperature characteristics of modern transmission oils and temperature regime in transmission units have been performed. A mathematical model of energy release in transmission units during the operation of lifting units is proposed. Installed energy consumption for friction in the gears of the transmission units. Friction energy losses in bearings of transmission mechanisms of lifting units are determined. A method for reducing energy losses in transmission units of hoisting installations for well repair is proposed. Experimental studies of the implementation of the proposed method of reducing energy losses in transmission units. Dependence of power losses in the gearbox of lifting units depending on the temperature and grade of transmission oil is established. The dependence of power losses in the gearbox of the lifting unit of the UPA 60 / 80 A model depending on the temperature and grade of transmission oil is obtained. The results of calculations of fuel consumption in the gearbox of the lifting unit of the UPA 60 / 80A model with different power drives and at different temperatures of transmission oil are given
2. Energy strategy of Ukraine for the period up to 2030 fate / Skvalena to the order of the CMU 15 March 2006 r. No. 145. - Access mode: http://zakon2.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/145-2006-r
3. Energy saving. Systems of energetic management. Vimogi ta nastanova shodo vikoristannya: DSTU ISO 50001: 2014. - K .: Ministry of Economic Development of Ukraine, 2014.26 p.
4. Shevtsov V.M. Theoretically, the advancement of the infinitely variable transmission of the KrAZ 63221-02 vehicle for the repair of naftogaz verdorovyh. / O.O. Ostroverkh, A.P. Kozhushko, V.M. Shevtsov // Bulletin of the National Technical University "KhPI". - Kharkiv: NTU "KhPI". - 2017. - No. 6 (1228). - S. 45 - 51.
5. Virvinsky P. P., Khomenko V. L. Sverdlovin repair: Navchalny pos_bnik. - Dnipro ¬petrovsk: National State University, 2003 .-- 219 p.
6. Bukhalenko E.I. Oilfield equipment. Directory. Moscow: Nedra, 1990.
7. Samorodov V. B., Ostroverch A. O., Kozhushko A. P. Development and analysis of stepless two-flow hydrostatic-mechanical transmission by criterion of greatest efficiency for cars used to repair oil and gas wells. Visnyk Natsional'nogo tekhnichnogo universytetu "KhPI" [The bulletin of the National Technical University "KhPI"]. 2012, vol. 60, pp. 105-111.
8. Samorodov V. B., Ostroverch A. O., Kozhushko A. P. Analysis of the technological mode of operation of a continuous hydrovolume-mechanical transmission using native hydro-units of a car used to repair oil and gas wells]. Visnyk Natsional'nogo tekhnichnogo universytetu "KhPI" [The bulletin of the National Technical University "KhPI"]. 2013, vol. 30, pp. 23–31.
9. Razyapov M.M. Improving the performance of transmission units of automotive vehicles at low temperatures: abstract of Ph.D. dis. ... Cand. tech. sciences / M.M. Razyapov. - Ufa, 2013 .-- 16 p.
10. Pustozerov Yu.I. Investigation of the operating modes of the transmission of the DT-75 tractor in low temperature conditions: abstract of Ph.D. dis. Cand. tech. Sciences / Yu. I. Pustozerov - Novosibirsk, 2003 .-- 23p.
11. Selivanov N.I. Improving the efficiency of tractor units in the winter conditions of the agro-industrial complex of Eastern Siberia: author. dis. ... Dr. Tech. sciences / N.I. Selivanov. - Krasnoyarsk, 2006.
12. Karpov P. M. Improving the fuel efficiency of agricultural tractors in winter conditions by improving the lubrication modes of transmissions (for example, the DT-75M tractor): author. dis. ... Cand. tech. Sciences / P.M. Karpov. - Ulyanovsk, 1988 .-- 25 p.
13. Kutlin A.A. Investigation of the influence of the mode of movement of vehicles on the temperature of their main units and fuel consumption in winter operating conditions: author. dis. ... Cand. tech. nauk / A.A. Kutlin. - Kiev, 1981 .-- 20 p.
14. Razyapov M.M. Improving the performance of transmission units of automotive vehicles at low temperatures: author. dis. ... Cand. tech. sciences / M.M. Razyapov. - Ufa, 2013 .-- 16 p