Dykha O.V., Makovkin O.M., Posonsky S.F. Spatial-temporal criteria and ratings of tribo reliability of sliding bearings of transport vehicles.
Bearings of sliding require the development of special criteria and materials for assessing their reliability. Under normal conditions of use, the bearings of slip failure are preceded by a long process of cracks and wear. The application of standard bearing criteria for bearings is inadequate and approximate. The design and experimental method of determination of the state, residual resouss, probability of failure-free operation and other parameters of reliability are developed. The method can be useful in design calculations and assessments of the effectiveness of measures to improve the longevity of the bearing slip. Different ways of comparison of numerous variants of reliability of friction units for wear are considered, taking into account scattering of test results. For the case of a normal wear distribution, the problem is reduced to comparing variants for which average wear values and coefficients of variation of scattering wear are given. The proposed method of rating reliability is reduced to comparing the probabilities of exceeding the current depreciation above the allowable in the first stage and comparing the average values with a given probability of excess in the second stage.
2. Chernets, M., Chernets, J. Generalized method for calculating the durability of sliding bearings with technological out-of-roundness of details. Proceedings of the Institution of Mechanical Engineers, Part J: Journal of Engineering Tribology. V. 229, No. 2, 2015, P. 216-226.
3. Кузьменко А.Г. Подшипники скольжения: прочность, износ, надежность. Методы расчетов и испытаний : монография. Хмельницкий: ХНУ, 2014. 251 с.
4. Пространственно-временные критерии надежности подшипников скольжения. Ю. Ф. При-ходько, А. Г. Кузьменко. Повышение эффективности технического обслуживания и ремонта вагонов. Гомель. БелИИЖТ, 1984. С. 65–73.
5. Soldatenkov A., Mezrin A.M. , Sachek B.Ya. Implementation of asymptotics of the wear contact problem solution for identifying the wear law based on the results of tribological tests. Journal of Friction and Wear. 2017, Volume 38, Issue 3, pp 173–177.
6. Adrian A. Schmidt, Timo Schmidt, Oliver Grabherr, Dirk Bartel. Transient wear simulation based on three-dimensional finite element analysis for a dry running tilted shaft-bushing bearing. Wear, Volumes 408–409, 2018, p.p. 171-179.
7. Massi F., Bouscharain N., Milana S., Le Jeune G., Maheo Y., Berthier Y. Degradation of high loaded oscillating bearings: Numerical analysis and comparison with experimental observations, Wear, Volume 317, Issues 1–2, 2015, p.p. 141-152.