Modeling the processes of friction and wear under dynamic influences on the tribosystem
On the basis of the performed analysis of works devoted to the increase in the wear rate due to the dynamic effect on the tribosystem, expressions were obtained for modeling the processes of friction and wear when changing the external influence. Based on the assumption that the dynamic impact obeys the normal distribution law, the coefficient of variation of the volumetric wear rate. The simulation of the change in the coefficient of variation when changing the load and sliding speed on the tribosystem, as well as the number of steps of changing the load and operating time at each stage.
It was found that in the absence of fluctuations in the load and sliding speed, the coefficient of variation of the volumetric wear rate is 1. With an increase in the value of the standard deviation of the external action and the number of steps of change in the action, the coefficient of variation of the volumetric wear rate increases to values 2,59, those volumetric wear rate increases by 1,125 … 2,59 times. This is confirmed by experimental dependencies. The simulation results are adequate to the experimental results with a confidence level 0,9. Calculated modeling error for each series of experiments, which does not exceed 11,03 %. It was found that when changing the power of the bully tribosystem Wb, which is defined as the product of the load and the sliding speed, the coefficient of variation of the volumetric wear rate increases by 1,25 … 4,68 times. Taking into account the range of changes in the external impact and the operating time at each stage of change in the impact will provide information in the form of a coefficient of increasing the wear rate.
2. Jankowiak T., Rusinek A., List G., Sutter G., Abed F. Numerical analysis for optimizing the determination of dynamic friction coefficient // Tribology International Volume 95, 2015, Pages 86-94 https://doi.org/10.1016/j.triboint.2015.10.039 [English]
3. Yevtushenko A. A., Kuciej М., Yevtushenko O. O. Influence of the pressure fluctuations on the temperature in pad/disc tribosystem // International Communications in Heat and Mass Transfer Volume 37, Issue 8, 2010, Pages 978-983 https://doi.org/10.1016/j.icheatmasstransfer.2010.06.011 [English]
4. Ivan I., Argatov Yury, Fadin A. Asymptotic modeling of the long-period oscillations of tribological parameters in the wear process of metals under heavy duty sliding conditions with application to structural health monitoring // International Journal of Engineering Science Volume 48, Issue 10, 2010, Pages 835-847 https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ijengsci.2010.05.006 [English]
5. Wojciechowski Ł., Mathia T. G. Focus on the concept of pressure-velocity-time (pVt) limits for boundary lubricated scuffing // Wear Volumes 402–403, 2018, Pages 179-186 https://doi.org/10.1016/j.wear.2018.02.019 [English]
6. Goto H., Amamoto Y. Improvement of wear resistance for carbon steel under unlubricated sliding and variable loading conditions // Wear Volume 270, Issues 11–12, 2010, Pages 725-736 https://doi.org/10.1016/j.wear.2010.12.010 [English]
7. Kordonskiy KH.B., Kharach G.M., Artamonovskiy V.P., Nepomnyashchiy Ye.F. Veroyatnostnyy analiz protsessa iznashivaniya. – M.: Izd-vo «Nauka», 1968, - 56 p. [Russian]
8. Kanarchuk V.Ye. Adaptatsiya materialov k dinamicheskim vozdeystviyam – K.: Naukova dumka, 1986. – 264p. [Russian]
9. Lapshin S.A. Rol' dinamicheskikh nagruzok v razvitii protsessa iznashivaniya //Zesz. nauk. AGH im.Stanislawa Staszica. Mech. – 1990.- №9, №2. – Р.53-59. [Russian]
10. Ivshchenko L. I. Interpretatsiya rezul'tatov iznashivaniya pri slozhnom znakoperemennom nagruzhenii [Tekst] / Ivshchenko L.I., Tsyganov V.V. // Problemi tertya ta znoshuvannya. – 2011. – №56. – P. 45–55. [Russian]
11. Ivshchenko L.I. Strukturnaya samoorganizatsiya detaley tribosopryazheniy v usloviyakh slozhnogo termodinamicheskogo nagruzheniya [Tekst] / Ivshchenko L.I., Tsyganov V.V., Frolov M.V. //Vísnik CHDTU. Seríya «Tekhníchní nauki». – 2012. – №3(59) – P. 5–11. [Russian]
12. Ivshchenko L.I. Kontaktnaya zadacha mekhaniki razrusheniya tribosopryazheniy pri slozhnom ter-momekhanicheskom nagruzhenii [Tekst] / Ivshchenko L.I., Tsyganov V.V. //Matematichne modelyuvannya. – 2013. – №2. – P.78-82. [Russian]
13. Vojtov V.A., Zakharchenko M.B. Modelirovaniye protsessov treniya iznashivaniya v tribosistemakh v usloviyakh granichnoy smazki. Chast' 1. Raschet skorosti raboty dissipatsii v tribosistemakh / Problemi tribologíí̈. – 2015. – № 1. – P. 49-57. [Russian]
14. Viktor Vojtov, Abliatif Biekirov, Anton Voitov The quality of the tribosystem as a factor of wear resistance // International Journal of Engineering & Technology, 2018, Vol 7, № 4.3 Р. 25-29. DOI: 10.14419/ijet.v7i4.3.19547 [English]