Improvement of functional properties of gas-thermal coatings by electro-contact treatment
Among the current technological and material study areas of science and technology, the problem of surface engineering is one of the most significant. Combination of coating deposition with the following modification of the surface and its treatment is especially up-to-date.
The creation of coatings ensuring the operability of machines and equipment in extreme conditions of operation has been and remains relevant. There are various techniques for deposition of protective coatings
2. Theory and practice of gas-thermal spraying / Vitiaz P.A., Ivashko V.S., Manoilo E.D. and others. - Minsk: Science and Technology, 1993. - 295 p.
3. Gas-thermal spraying / L.Kh. Baldaev et al. - Market DS, 2007. 344 p.
4. Kharlamov Yu.A. Thermal spraying of coatings and ecological compatibility of production, operation and repair of machines / Yu.A. Kharlamov // Heavy engineering- №2. 2000 - P. 3-10.
5. Boronenkov V.N., Korobov Yu.S. Fundamentals of arc metallization. Physicochemical regulairities. USU; 5/ Yekaterinburg: Univ. Publ. house 2012, 267 p.
6. Vilage B., Rupprecht K., Pokhmurskaya A. Features of gas-thermal spraying with flux-cored wires. Automatic welding, No.10. 2011. P. 26-30.
7. Pokhmursky V.I. Protective and restorative electric metallization of coatings from cored wires // V.I. Pokhmursky, M.M. Student, V.S. Pikh // New processes and equipment for gas-thermal and vacuum coating: Coll. of papers “Electric welding”- Kyiv, 1990. P. 66 - 69.
8. Student M.M. Development of old and new electrometallic coatings to cover powder darts: Thesis. Lviv, 1998 - 18 p.
9. Vitiaz P.A., Azizov R.O., Belotserkovsky M.A. Hardening of gas-thermal coatings. - Minsk: Bestprint, 2004. - 192 p.
10. Pokhmurska G.V., Dovgunik V.M., Student M.M. Wear resistance of laser-modified electric arc coatings from cored wire FMI-2 // FKhММ № 4. – 2003. P. 61-64.
11. Korobov Yu.S. Efficiency of using activated arc coating metallization / Yu.S. Korobov // Welding Production, No. 2. 2005. P. 47-50, 62, 64.
12. Priadko A.S., Korobov, Yu.S., Lukanin V.L. Activated arc metallization: the characteristics of the equipment and its application // Films and Coatings 98: Proc. 5th Inter. conf. Saint-Pb. 1998. P. 249-251.
13. Belotserkovsky M.A. Technological features and areas of using hypersonic metallization / М.А. Belotserkovsky, A.S. Pryadko, A.E. Cherepko // Innovations in mechanical engineering: Coll. of papers. Minsk, OIM NAS Belarus. 2008. -P. 479 - 484.
14. Belotserkovsky M.A., Kukareko V.A., Azizov P.O. Obtaining wear-resistant coatings by activated gas-thermal spraying followed by modifying // Probl. material science, № 2, 2004. P. 77-87.
15. Belotserkovsky M.A. Structural anomalies in steel gas-thermal coatings and the possibility of their use / M.A. Belotserkovsky // Strengthening Technologies and Coatings, 10, 2008. P. 39-44.
16.Vitiaz P.A, Belotserkovsky M.A., Kukareko V.A., et al. Structure and properties of coatings from steel 40Kh1 produced using various methods for gas-thermal spraying // Physical mezomechanika.-, V.5, No. 1. 2002 P. 15-22.
17. Priadko A.S., Dudan A.V., Brusilo Yu.V., et al. Choice of equipment for hardening and restoring automotive transport parts by arc spraying. Polotsk, Bull. of Polotsk State University. 3, 2014, P. 121-126.
18. Brusilo Yu.V. Choice of equipment for hardening and restoring parts of piston engines by arc spraying. J. "Aerospace Engineering and Technology" Kharkiv. No. 4 (71), 2010. P. 38-42.
19. Podcherniaeva I.A. Laser reflow of gas thermal coatings based on cortinite // Technol. and body. - - № 2. 1992. P. 42-43.
20. Prokhorenkova N.V. The structure and properties of coatings based on Ni deposited by a plasma jet and subjected to electron irradiation // International school "Physics and Chemistry of Nanomaterials", Tomsk: TSU, 2005. –P.118-120.
21. Improving the quality of gas-thermal coatings from wire materials by means of chemical heat treatment / P.A. Vitiaz, R.O. Azizov, M.A. Belotserkovsky, V.A. Kukareko // Friction and wear. - Vol. 24, No. 6. 2003. - P. 666–672.
22.Belotserkovsky M.A. Hardening by chemical heat treatment of coatings obtained by fast spraying steel wires / M.A. Belotserkovsky, V.M. Konstantinov, G.A. Tkachenko // Surface Engineering, Welding: Proc. Int. Symp., Minsk, 2009. P. 178–184.
23. Sokolov Yu.V., Sadova M.A., Popok, D.A. Heat treatment of sprayed coatings / Vest. Belarus tech. inst. № 3, 2004. - P. 40-41.
24. Liashenko B.A., Belotserkovsky M.A., Lopata V.N., et al. Thermal spraying and ion nitriding as a promising combination. Proc. 14th Inter. Conf., June 2014, Svaliava - Kyiv: ATM of Ukraine, P.79-80.
25. Lopata L.A. Improvement of sprayed coatings / L.A. Lopata, N.A. Medvedeva, T.M. Tunik, S.G. Salii / J. “World of Engineering and Technologies”, 8 (54), 2005. P. 54-56.