Properties of coatings obtained by electric arc spraing for renovation of parts of machines and vehicle mechanisms
Keywords:electric arc spraying, coating, flame spraying, porosity, adhesion strength, wear resistance, corrosion resistance, thickness coating, gas permeability
The robots present the results of investigating the power of coatings, excluding electric arc (EAS) filings, and their comparison with the powers of coatings, excluding gas-flame filings. The porosity of the coating, taken from electric arc filings, was in the range of 8-10%. the adhesion strength was 80…100 MPa. The results of the investigations show the advantages and purpose of using electric arc sawing to improve and move the capacity of machine parts and transport mechanisms. In the work, the following factors are added to the process of electric arc sawing: storage of fuel sum, distance of sawing, dispersion of sawing and other. on authority cover. In the course of the investigation, the increase in resistance, adhesive strength, coating thickness, the term for the coating thickness, was determined by the parameters of the electric arc filing. The robots have considered the possibility of securing the necessary authorities influencing the surface with the method of advancing the resource of machine parts by way of regulation by the factors of EAS. Regulating the smoothness and temperature of the stream of transporting gas and particles, you can change the diameter of the droplet, increase the width and reduce the oxidation of the coating. The results of comparative analysis of the properties of coatings applied by electric arc spraying (EAS) using the products of combustion of propane-air mixture and gas-flame spraying (FSP) using gas-air mixture are presented. Under optimal conditions of the spraying process, the porosity of the coatings obtained by electric arc spraying is much lower compared to gas-flame spraying: 8-10% and 20-30%, respectively. Adhesion strength of coatings obtained by electric arc spraying increased by 1.8-2.2 times (from 30-40 MPa in gas-flame spraying to 100 MPa in electric arc), wear resistance increased by 2-2yu5 times.
2. K.A. Yushchenko, Yu.S. Borisov, V.D. Kuznetsov, V.N. Surface engineering cake. Kiev: Naukova Dumka, 2007. 559 p.
3. Korzh V.M., Popil Yu.S. Surface engineering is a new technological direct preparation and renovation of machine parts and designs. Modern machine building. 1999. No. 1. pp. 92–94.
4. S.K. Fomichev, V.N. Lopata, M.C. Ageev, A.V. Vorona Restoration and hardening of wearing parts of armored personnel carriers by electric arc spraying. "Quality, standardization and control: Theory and practice": materials of the 15th international scientific and practical conference (September 15-18, 2015, Odessa). Kyiv: ATM of Ukraine, 2015. S. 184-188.
5. L.A. Lopata, Lopata, Medvedeva N.A., T.M. Tunic Dosledzhennya of car parts type "shaft" electric arc metallization. "Design and technology of production of agricultural machines": Collection of scientific works. Kirovograd: KNTU, 2005. No. 35. pp. 409-416.
6. Welding equipment, consumables, auxiliary equipment, raw materials for the manufacture of electrodes, gas welding equipment, equipment for special methods of welding, cutting, surfacing and spraying. - Directory. Salon "Welding". - Kyiv, 1994. 100 p.
7. List of electric welding equipment and equipment for applying coatings by gas-thermal methods. Kyiv: Institute of Electric Welding. E.O. Paton of the Academy of Sciences of the Ukrainian 1990. 68 p.
8. B. Vilage, K. Rupprecht, A. Pokhmurskaya Features of gas-thermal spraying with flux-cored wires. Automatic welding. No. 10. 2011. P. 26-30.
9. Brusilo Yu.V. S.A. Dovzhuk L.A. Lopata Influence of factors of the process of electric arc spraying on the structure formation and properties of coatings. Collection of science practices of the Kirovohrad National Technical University "Technology in the agricultural industry, galuzev machine-building, automation." 2010. Issue 23. P. 287-297.