Of combined electric arc coatings
The paper considers possibilities to increase the wear resistance for parts machines and mechanisms using combined electric arc coatings thanks to nitriding the coatings deposited. The possibility of controlling the properties of surfaces owing to choice with required characteristics electric arc coatings is shown. The influence of spray factors such as the flow rate and pressure of working gases, composition of combustion mixture, spraying distance, dispersion of the spray, properties of wire material, etc. on the properties of the coatings obtained has been investigated. The paper considers the use of pulse ion nitriding of arc-spray EAS (eelectric arc spraying) coatings from wire materials as one of the efficient ways to increase their performance characteristics.
2. Ya.V. Zagorsky The mechanism of electric arc hardening of low- and medium-carbon steels. Congress materials. Ufa: Mir pechati, 2003, 105 p.
3(11). M.S. Ageev, B.A. Liashenko Application of hybrid technologies for renovation and resource increase of ship machinery and mechanisms. Bulletin of Brest State Technical University. Journ. “Machinostroyenie”, Brest, 4(94), 2015 – P. 18-22.
4. B. Vilage, K. Rupprecht, A. Pokhmurskaya Features of gas-thermal spraying with flux-cored wires. Automatic welding., No. 10. 2011. P. 26-30.
5. V.I. Pokhmursky, M.M. Student, V.S. Pikh. Protective and restorative electric metallization of coatings from cored wires. New processes and equipment for gas-thermal and vacuum coating: Coll. of papers “Electric welding”- Kyiv, 1990. P. 66 - 69.
6. M.M. Student Development of old and new electrometallic coatings to cover powder darts: Thesis. Lviv, 1998 - 18 p.
10. R.O. Vitiaz, P.A. Azizov., M.A. Belotserkovsky Hardening of gas-thermal coatings. - Minsk: Bestprint, 2004. - 192 p.
11. L.A. Lopata, N.A. Medvedeva, T.M. Tunik, S.G. Salii Improvement of sprayed coatings. “World of Engineering and Technologies”, 8 (54), 2005. P. 54-56.
12. E.N. Matveishin Deposition of layers with high adhesion strength by methods of arc metallization. Automatic welding. 8, 2000. P. 20-22.
13. G.V. Pokhmursk., V.M. Dovguni., M.M. Student Wear resistance of laser-modified electric arc coatings from cored wire FMI-2. FKhММ № 4. – 2003. P. 61-64.
14. I.A. Podcherniaeva Laser reflow of gas thermal coatings based on cortinite. Technol. and body. № 2. 1992. P. 42-43.
15. N.V. Prokhorenkova The structure and properties of coatings based on Ni deposited by a plasma jet and subjected to electron irradiation. International school "Physics and Chemistry of Nanomaterials", Tomsk: TSU, 2005. –P.118-120.
16. A.A .Shipko, I.G. Urban Effect of electron beam heating on the structure and properties of detonation coatings Vestnik of AS of Belarus. 4, 1992. P. 8-14.
17. P.A. Vitiaz, R.O. Azizov, M.A. Belotserkovsky, V.A. Kukareko. Improving the quality of gas-thermal coatings from wire materials by means of chemical heat treatment. Friction and wear. - Vol. 24, No. 6. 2003. - P. 666–672.
18. M.A. Belotserkovsky, V.M. Konstantinov, G.A. Tkachenko. Hardening by chemical heat treatment of coatings obtained by fast spraying steel wires. Surface Engineering, Welding: Proc. Int. Symp., Minsk, 2009. P. 178–184.
19. M.A. .Glebova, A. B. Korne., V.V. Glebov et al. Improving the quality of gas-thermal coatings by heat treatment with high-frequency currents and a laser beam. Welding Production № 6, 2004. P.43-46.
20. Yu.V. .Sokolov, M.A. Sadova, D.A. Popok Heat treatment of sprayed coatings / Vest. Belarus tech. inst. № 3, 2004. - P. 40-41
21. B.A. Liashenko, M.A. Belotserkovsky, V.N. Lopata., et al. Thermal spraying and ion nitriding as a promising combination. Proc. 14th Inter. Conf., June 2014, Svaliava - Kyiv: ATM of Ukraine, P.79-80.
22. M.A. Belotserkovsky Structural anomalies in steel gas-thermal coatings and the possibility of their use Strengthening Technologies and Coatings, 10, 2008. P. 39-44.
23. P.A. Vitiaz, M.A. Belotserkovsky, V.A. Kukareko, et al. Structure and properties of coatings from steel 40Kh1 produced using various methods for gas-thermal spraying. Physical mezomechanika.-, V.5, No. 1. 2002 P. 15-22.
24. B.A.. Potekhin, M.N. .Lobanov, E.M. Nasedkina Influence of unstable austenitic structure of steel 9Kh18 on cavitation and abrasive resistance. Phys.-chemical mechanics of materials, , 2. 1976. P. 116-118.
25. B.А. Liashenko, N.O. Kuzin, E.K. Solovykh Comparative analysis of the energy intensity of nitriding methods.. Proc. 14th Inter.Conf. 2014. P. 80-82.
26. V.V. Kharchenko, B.A. Liashenko, R.I. Kuriat, G.V. Isakhanov. Thermocyclic nitriding as a synthesis of developments of the NAS of Ukraine. Proc. 12th Inter. seminar, Svalyava - Kyiv: ATM of Ukraine, 2012. P. 287-290.
27. V.V. Kharchenko, B.A. Liashenko, R.I. Kuriat, A.V. Rutkovsky, Ye.V. Korbut Kharchenko V.V. Method for surface hardening of steel parts with ion-plasma pulse nitriding. Patent of Ukraine 78071 S23S 8/06 (2006.01), Publ. 03.11.2013, Bull. No. 5
28. B.A. Liashenko, A.V. Rutkovsky, O. Yu. Kumurzhi. Use of ion-plasma thermocyclic nitriding to increase wear resistance of high-alloy steel. News of Zhytomyr Technological University, №3 (74), 2015. P. 28–33.
29. O.Yu. Kumurzhi, A.V. Rutkovsky. Wear resistance of steel 40Kh13 after hardening by the method of thermocyclic ion-plasma nitriding under abrasive wear. Coll. of papers “Problems of friction and wear”- 57, 2012, P. 240-250.