Regularities of dynamics of change in tribotechnical characteristics of coatings formed by tribotechnologies of restoration
In this paper, the laws of the dynamics of the changes of such tribotechnical characteristics as the moment of friction and the intensity of wear of the formed coatings by tribotechnology of restoration with the use of mixtures of geomodifiers KGMF-1 from natural substances based on the clay of the Katerinovsky deposit in the Kirovograd region of Ukraine are considered. The geomodifier KGMF-1 was added to the engine oil M10G2k.
The study of the friction moment was carried out on a friction machine 2070 SMT-1 on various types of tripartite specimens and parts differing in area of the friction zone and the magnitude of its hardness. The processes of friction and wear were investigated by the method of acoustic emission on the Brüel & Kjear instrument with the determination of the intensity of wear.
The results of experimental studies have shown that the dependence of the moment of friction and the intensity of wear on the duration of the test for the strains I and III types are identical. Investigation of the patterns of these characteristics on samples without endurance and endurance of 100 and 300 days revealed the difference: when maintaining the coatings for 100 days tribotechnical characteristics are the best, with the friction moment practically does not change, however, the duration of the time of spin and the intensity of wear decreases.
2. Aulin V., Arifa W., Lysenko S., Kuzyk A. (2016). Improving of the wear resistance of working parts agricultural machinery by the implementation of the effect of self-sharpening. International Journal of Engineer-ing and Technology (UAE), 5 (4), P. 126-130.
3. Ashmarin G. M., Aulin V. V., Golubev M. Yu., Zvonkov S. D. (1986). Grain boundary internal fric-tion of unalloyed copper subjected to continuous laser radiation. Physics and chemistry of materials treatment, 20 (5), P. 476-478.
4. Kaeker J. J. (1990). Three dimensional Elastic Bodies in Rolling Contact. Dordrecht; Boston: Kluwer Academic Publishers. 314 p.
5. Shenghua L., He Y., Yuansheng, J. (2004). Lubrication Chemistry Viewed from DFT-Based Con-cepts and Electronic Structural Principles. Int. J. Mol. Sci. 5. 13-34.
6. Xiaohao C.; Shenghua L.; Huaihe S. et al. (2003). Tribology Lett. 14. 53-59.
7. Hsu S. M. (2002). Proc. of New Tribological Frontiers and Future Trends, Beijing, China, Oct. 5-20.
8. Yuansheng J., Shenghua L. (2007). Superlubricity of in situ generated protective layer on worn metal surfaces in presence of Mg6Si4O10(OH)8. Superlubricity. Edited by Ali Erdemir. Argonne National Laboratory. Argonne, USA; and Jean-Michel Martin. Ecole Centrale de Lyon.-Lyon, France. P. 445-469.
9. Basu B. (2011). Tribology of Ceramics and Composites: Materials Science Perspective. The Ameri-can Ceramic Society. P. 522.
10. Tribology of Diamond-Like Carbon Films (2017). Fundamentals and Applications. University Insti-tute of France and University Jean Monnet, Laboratoire Hubert Curien. P. 121.
11. Dounaev A. (2014). Friction Surfaces Modification Using Tribo-Compounds. World Applied Sci-ences Journal. Vol. 31 (2). P. 272-276.
12. Lyubimov D. N., Dolgopolov K. N. and others. (2009). The structure of lubricant layers formed by friction in the presence of additives of mineral friction modifiers. Friction and wear, № 5 (30). P. 516-521.
13. Goryacheva I. G. (2001). Mechanics of friction interaction. Moscow. Science. 478 p.
14. Dunaev A. V., Sharifullin S. N. (2013). Modernization of worn out equipment using tribological products. Kazan. Edition of Kazan University. 272 p.
15. Vasilkov D. V., Pustovoi I. F., Pustovoi N. I. (2011). Analysis of the layer formed by the mineral modifier of the friction surface. Moscow. Proceedings of GOSNIITI, T. 107, part 2. P. 11-13.
16. Kang E. T. (2000). Surface modification of fluoropolymers via molecular design. Advanced Materi-als, 12(20). P. 1481-1494.
17. Baskar S., Sriram G., Arumugam S. (2015). Experimental analysis on tribological behaviour of nano based bio-lubricants using four ball tribometer. Tribology in Industry, vol. 37, № 4, P. 449-454.
18. Georgescu C., Solea L.C., Deleanu L. (2015). The influence of degumming process on tribological behaviour of soybean oil. Tribology in Industry, vol. 37, № 3, P. 330-335.