Features of electrochemical-mechanical running-in of chrome-plated piston rings to the cast-iron surface of the cylinder liner under different friction modes
In this paper, the laws of the electrochemical - mechanical running-in (ECMR) are considered. For elimination of inaccuracies of form of details and errors of assembling mechanism expose to running-in which running- in of the surfaces take place. The most effective factor of acceleration of running-in is to use the combined processes at running- in surfaces. One of them is ECMR..
The results of experimental studies have shown that the the processes of ECMR pass in the environment of electrolyte, which influences efficiency of process, mode of friction at running-in pair and speed of electrochemical reactions. The essence of ECMR consists of the following: working motion for details of mechanism is given, between details an electrolyte is pumping and cutoff alternating current. Due to joint electrochemical-mechanical influence there is a rapid adaptation of one surface to other. The most effective factor of ECMR is electrochemical, at which it is easy to electrochemical stripping of material from the run-in surface due to anodal dissolution at the hydrodynamic lubrication rate.
2. Zamota T. N. Control of the processes of running-in of the main conjugations of machine parts in the manufacture and repair: Monograph. / T. N. Zamota, V. V. Aulin. - Kirovograd: Publisher Lysenko V. F.-2015. - 304 p. (Russian)
3. Aulin, V., Hrynkiv, A., Lysenko, S., Rohovskii, I., Chernovol, M., Lyashuk, O., Zamota, T. Studying truck transmission oils using the method of thermaloxidative stability during vehicle operation / Eastern-European Journal of Enterprise Technologies, 1 (6-97), pp. 6-12. (English)
4. Aulin, V., Derkach, O., Makarenko, D., Hrynkiv, A., Pankov, A., Tykhyi, A. Analysis of tribological efficiency of movable junctions "polymeric-composite materials - steel" / Eastern-European Journal of Enterprise Technologies, 4 (12-100), pp. 6-15. (English)
5. Aulin, V., Hrynkiv, A., Lysenko, S., Dykha, A., Zamota, T., Dzyura, V. Exploring a possibility to control the stressed-strained state of cylinder liners in diesel engines by the tribotechnology of alignment / Eastern-European Journal of Enterprise Technologies, 3 (12-99), pp. 6-16. (English)
6. Kuzmenko A. G. Studies of non-contact interaction of lubricated friction surfaces: Monograph. / A. G. Kuzmenko, O. V. Dikha. // - Khmelnitsky: KhNU, 2005. – 183 p. (Russian)
7. Zamota T.N. Electrochemical basis of the process macrorunning-in of flat friction surfaces at ECMR(G). / T.N. Zamota. // Problems of tribology. International scientific journal. – Khmelnitsky National University. – 2011. - №4.- P.56-61. (Russian)
8. Aulin, V., Hrinkiv, A., Dykha, A., Chernovol, M., Lyashuk, O., Lysenko, S. Substantiation of diagnostic parameters for determining the technical condition of transmission assemblies in trucks / Eastern-European Journal of Enterprise Technologies, 2 (1-92), pp. 4-13. (English)
9. Zamota T.N. Comparative evaluation of the effectiveness of different methods of ECMR(G) in the running-in of sliding bearings. / T.N. Zamota , R.V. Zorin. – Problems of tribology. International scientific journal. – Khmelnitsky National University.– 2009. - №4. – P.58-62. (Russian)
10. Aulin V.V. The effectiveness of the method of ECMR to eliminate various macrogeometric deviations mates parts at production and repair / V.V. Aulin, T.N. Zamota, M.I.Chernovol // Bulletin of the engineering Academy of Ukraine. – 2015. – №4. – P. 168-174. (English)
11. Moroz I.I. Fundamentals of improving the accuracy of electrochemical shaping. / I. I. Moroz. - Chisinau: Stiinta, 1977.- 293p. (Russian)