Technological factors influence on the antifriction coatings quality
Keywords:finishing antifriction non-abrasive treatment (FANT), antifriction coating, optimization, continuity coating, mass transfer, roughness
The conditions for the antifriction coatings formation during finishing antifriction non-abrasive treatment (FANT) are analyzed. The requirements for this kind of coatings and the main criteria for assessing their quality are noted. A relationship has been established between the quality of the coating obtained with FANT and the technological factors that determine the conditions for contacting the tool with the treated surface. It is proved that the shape and size of microroughnesses of the treated surface determine the efficiency of the microcutting process and filling the microcavities with the rubbed material.
Technological factors influence on the coating quality was investigated during FANT by implementing a multifactor experiment, as a result of which a connection was established between the technological parameters of the process (total friction path, load on the tool), as well as the length of the supporting surface with indicators characterizing the coating quality.
Statistical models were obtained for mass transfer of antifriction material, area (continuity) of the coating and surface roughness at natural values of the factors, which made it possible to establish the studied factors influence on the optimization parameters.
The analysis of the experimental scattering graphs made it possible to clarify the nature of the factors changes and analyze their mutual influence on the optimization criteria. Taking into account the inversely proportional relationship of the optimization criteria, the achievement of their maximum values at the same time is impossible, therefore, the values are taken according to the final result of the FANT process.
The range of the studied factors values is established, the regularities of their change are substantiated from the point of view of the selected optimization criteria. Determination the rational values of the FANT process technological parameters will improve the antifriction coatings quality obtained by a friction-mechanical method
2. Ryzhov E.V., Klimenko S.A., Gutsalenko O.G. (1994).Technological support for the quality of coated parts. Kiev, Ukraine: Naukova Dumka, p. 181. [in Russian].
3. Ragutkin A.V., Sidorov M.I., Stavrovskij M.E. (2019). Some Aspects of Antifriction Coatings Application Efficiency by Means of Finishing Nonabrasive Antifriction Treatment. Journal of Mining Institute 236, рр. 239−244. [in English].
4. Balabanov V.I., Bolgov V.Yu, Ishhenko S.A. (2010). Nanesenie treniem nanorazmerny`kh antifrikczionny`kh pokry`tij na detali. Nanotekhnologii, e`kologiya, proizvodstvo. 1(3), S. 104-107. [in Russian].
5. Shepelenko I. (2020). The study of surface roughness in the process of finishing anti-friction non-abrasive treatment. Problems of Tribology, 2020. V. 25, 1/95, рр. 34−40. [in English].
6. Pogonyshev V.A., Panov M.V. (2011). Theoretical and experimental basis for increasing the wear resistance of machine parts. Mechanics and physics of processes on the surface and in contact of solids, parts of technological and energy equipment 4, рр. 78−84. [in Russian].
7. Bersudskij A.L. (2006). The mechanism of formation of antifriction coatings during hardening treatment. VESTNIK of Samara University. Aerospace and Mechanical Engineering 2(10), pp. 81−84. [in Russian].
8. Chernovol M.I., Shepelenko I.V. (2012). Methods of forming antifriction coatings on metal friction surfaces. Collection of scientific papers of Kirovograd National Technical University “Engineering in agricultural production, industry engineering, automation”, Issue 25 (1), pp. 3−8. [in Russian].
9. Sulima A.M., Shulov V.A., Yagodkin Yu.D. (1988). Surface layer and performance of machine parts. Moscow, Russia: Mechanical Engineering, p. 240. [in Russian].
10. Prikhodko V.M., Medelyaev I.A., Fatyukhin D.S. (2015). Formation of operational properties of machine parts by ultrasonic methods: monograph. Moscow, Russia: MADI, p. 264. [in Russian].
11. Nazarov Yu.F., Shkilko A.M., Tikhonenko V.V., Kompaneyets I.V. (2007). Methods of research and control of surface roughness of metals and alloys. Physical surface engineering, Vol. 5, No. 3, pp. 207−216. [in Russian].
12. Akulovich L.M., Sergeev L.E. et al. (2018). Corrosion resistance of alloy steel parts after magnetic abrasive treatment. Bulletin of Polotsk State University. Series B, Industry. Applied Science, No. 11, pp. 45−50. [in Russian].
13. Kuzmenko I.V. (2000). Restoration and hardening of rolling bearing housings by friction rubbing with copper. PhD thesis. Moscow, p. 142. [in Russian].
14. Shepelenko I., Tsekhanov Y., Nemyrovskyi Y., Posviatenko E. (2020). Improving the Efficiency of Antifriction Coatings by Means of Finishing the Antifriction Non-abrasive Treatment. In: Tonkonogyi V. et al. (eds) Advanced Manufacturing Processes. InterPartner 2019. Lecture Notes in Mechanical Engineering, Springer, Cham, рр. 289−298. [in English].
15. Chelyubeev V.V. (1998). Razrabotka i optimizacziya rezhimov frikczionnogo latunirovaniya dlya uluchshenii prirabotki gil`z czilindrov dvigatelej v usloviyakh remontnogo proizvodstva. PhD thesis. Moscow, p. 126. [in Russian].
16. Shepelenko I.V., Cherkun V.V. (2013). Obrazovanie antifrikczionnogo pokry`tiya finishnoj antifrikczionnoj bezabrazivnoj vibraczionnoj obrabotkoj. Vi`braczi`yi v tekhni`czi` ta tekhnologi`yakh. # 3(71). S. 99−104. [in Russian].
17. By`strov V.P., Prokopenko A.K. (1985). Finishnaya antifrikczionnaya bezabrazivnaya obrabotka v metalloplakiruyushhikh sredakh. Trenie, iznos i smazochny`e materialy`. Trudy` mezhdunarodnoj nauchnoj konferenczii. Tashkent: Izd. AN UzSSR, T.5, S. 8−9. [in Russian].
18. Pol`czer G., Firkovskij A., Lande I. (1990). Finishnaya antifrikczionnaya bezabrazivnaya obrabotka (FABO) i izbiratel`ny`j perenos. Dolgovechnost` trushhikhsya detalej mashin. Vy`p.5, Mashinostroenie, S. 86−122. [in Russian].
19. Turchkov E.V. (1982). Finishnaya antifrikczionnaya bezabrazivnaya obrabotka poverkhnostej treniya. Frikczionnoe vzaimodejstvie tverdy`kh tel s uchetom sredy`. Ivanovo, IGU, S. 135−138. [in Russian].
20. Shepelenko I., Tsekhanov Y., Nemyrovskyi Y., Posviatenko E. (2020). Power Parameters of Micro-cutting During Finishing Anti-friction Non-abrasive Treatment. In: Karabegović I. (eds) New Technologies, Development and Application III. NT 2020. Lecture Notes in Networks and Systems, vol 128. Springer, Cham, рр. 194−201. [in English]